Monday 26 December 2011

Tasks, Tasks, Tasks

From the title above, you know what I’m going to talk, right? They have been the same burdens faced by every student in the world, the most-hated one: Tasks. Those are the same things that will haunt me for the next semester.
I know that there is no use in complaining about them. Those tasks won’t go away and I still have to do it for the sake of good scores, but at least, by writing all of my complaints here, how I feel about it, and my hopes that things will be just okay, I feel like something has lifted up some of my burdens and worries and I feel so light that I can move on doing my tasks.
Sometimes, I’m afraid that with all of those difficult tasks, I won’t be able to collect them on time. There are so many tasks I’ve got to do that I’m confused which one I should do first. I’m not accustomed to having such many tasks and it’s difficult for me to get used to it. Furthermore, most of my tasks require teamwork in presentation, also good writing and reading skills. Although sometimes I feel hopeless, I believe that it is never too late to try, and I will try my best to adapt with this new college situation and I know with God’s help, nothing is impossible.
Sooner or later I’m going to face it. It’s like a trial for me to prepare myself facing more difficult and complicated tasks in next semesters. So there are only 2 choices – take it or leave it – it’s now or never!

No comments:

Post a Comment