Wednesday 9 November 2016

Life is Tough, But ...

I am writing this blog live from my office desk. It is Wednesday, middle of the week, caught in the frustrating documents and demanding tasks (not to mention certain people), and I feel like writing a blog while listening to Yiruma will actually decrease this upset feeling.

I do not know if it is normal to feel upset just because of the small things. Like overheard someone talking about you, in quite a negative way. I don't get upset easily, but I do now. I feel more disappointed because I feel like I am being judged regardless of whatever reasons I have. 

Sadly, it has been an ugly truth, a general knowledge that Life is Never Fair. Fairness in the workplace is even harder to see. Your colleagues get recruited, promoted, appreciated, not because of their competencies & achievements, but because of whatever reasons the bosses think they deserve. 
I don't blame them or the system. Performance appraisal is always subjective.

Though it is tough, there is one thing to know for sure: Do Not Let Anyone Get In The Way Of Your Happiness. Life is tough to you, and so it is to everyone else. But, the good news is: you can decide your own happiness by deciding your reaction. I have decided to be happy and to embrace all the life lessons given in this life. 

Life is never fair. That's what makes it fair. So, choose wisely :)

No comments:

Post a Comment